This tool calculates Refractometer Correction Factor
which is specific to each refractometer. Each refractometer reading should be always divided by Correction Factor to get correct gravity value.
- Tool is available for registered users only.
- Enter value of SG in format 1.xxx in a range between 1.000 and 1.234.
- Enter value of Brix in a range between 0.0 and 50.0
- Enter only unfermented wort gravity readings into this form.
- Enter temperature corrected hydrometer readings into this form.
- Enter average value of at least 5 refractometer readings of the same wort sample into each Refractometer field if possible.
- Calculated Correction Factor is usually in a range between 0.9 and 1.1